No two companies have identical needs. In order to be most effective, your compliance training should reflect this. Whether your company requires assistance with the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Export Administration Regulations (EAR), civil nuclear controls under 10 CFR 110 and/or 10 CFR 810 or with Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) sanctions we can assist in guiding you through the practicalities of how these apply to your company.
David has been involved in training development for many years and his experience includes specialist training courses used by the Royal Air Force, export control training courses developed in-house with major companies, in both CBT and face-to-face format, and training design and development with universities.
He regularly designs and delivers bespoke export controls training to client companies, large and small, as well as speaking at international export control seminars:
- The training is more relevant to your specific needs.
- The staff downtime and travel costs are minimised by holding the training on-site.
- Staff can be encouraged to ask questions, which a company may not wish to be aired in a public forum.
- All of the trainer’s answers relate to your business and not to generic cases.
- Product and/or circumstance specific advice may be possible.
- Training is available from the Boardroom to the shop floor.
However, perhaps most importantly to companies in the current climate, the cost of such dedicated training compares favourably with the typical cost of having one employee attend a seminar.
Training can cover UK controls on military and para-military goods, EU dual-use controls, as well as US export controls under ITAR and EAR, as well as sanctions (see Sanctions).
If you are interested in discussing export training tailored specifically to your needs, please contact us.